76. Mark the position of the internal notch of the thrust
77. Install hydraulic stop piston (B) with attached
components in thrust housing (A). Ensure that notch
is aligned with the mark.
78. Drive the hydraulic stop piston (B) with attached
components in the thrust housing (A) with a hydraulic
79. Install snap ring (C) and pin (D).
B--Hydraulic Stop Piston
G--Tight Ring (3 used)
J--Tight Ring (2 used)
E--Seal (2 used)
H--O-Ring (4 used)
I--O-Ring (2 used)
82. Install one new O-ring (F) in each of three tight
80. Using shouldered pin, 59828, install needle
83. Install two new O-rings (H) and new O-ring (I) in
81. Install new O-rings (C and D) and two new seals
each of two tight rings (J).
(E) on tight ring (B).
Continued on next page