NOTE: When installing electrical type items, do not
16. Install light (25), and secure with two tension
remove the tape from the wire ends until the
screws inside of panel.
connection is made, and remove the tags from
the wires after the connection is made.
17. Secure lens.
18. If removed, install push-button switches (11, 13,
11. Install three suspensions (53) and screws (52).
and 14) as indicated in the following steps:
12. Install two handles (5), four nuts (51), BS rings
a. Install terminal block and two screws.
(54), rings (3), and nuts (4).
b. If applicable, install cap (15).
13. If removed, install electric manipulator (21) in the
panel and secure four Allen head screws.
19. If removed, install hour meter (9) by installing two
mounting nuts on inside of panel.
14. If removed, install button-head switch (23) as
indicated in the following steps:
20. If removed, install switch (12), and electric
manipulators (6, 7, 16, and 18) as indicated in the
a. Assemble lens to lamp body.
b. Install button-head switch (23) and secure with
a. Install part and secure with mounting ring on
two tension screws inside of panel.
outside of panel.
15. If removed, install light (25) as indicated in the
b. If applicable, install rubber boot.
21. Lower control panel (2) and install six screws (1).
a. Install lamp (26) by pushing in and rotating
b. Assemble lens to lamp body.
Continued on next page