UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 230LCR/230LCRD
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(14) Remove cover (A) with suction filter.
(15) Clean inside of tank and suction filter.
(16) Change hydraulic oil filter. (Refer to Quarterly
(17) Change pilot control oil filter. (Refer to Semi-
(18) Install suction screen with cover. Suction
screen must seal against outlet pipe in bottom
of tank. If necessary, loosen nut (B) to adjust
Suction Screen Rod Length (A)
670 mm (26.4 in.)
17 N·m (12.5 lb-ft)
Top of Rod to Top of Rod Nut (C) 20 mm (0.8 in.)
49 N·m (36 lb-ft)
(19) Install tank drain plug and bottom guard.