BUZZER AND BUZZER STOP SWITCH
THE BUZZER SOUNDS WHEN:
· Engine oil pressure is low (indicator light (C ) will also
light). If engine oil pressure is low, stop the engine
NOTE: The buzzer cannot be turned off when engine oil
pressure is low.
· Engine coolant overheats (indicator light (B) will also
light). If coolant temperature is high, push buzzer stop
switch (A), reduce load immediately, and run engine at
decreased engine speed. If high temperature continues,
stop the engine. Check fluid levels.
When the buzzer stop switch is pushed and released the
buzzer stops sounding and the buzzer function is
automatically reset for the engine coolant overheat
TO RESET THE BUZZER:
Turn the key switch to OFF. The buzzer will not sound
more than once for the same problem unless the switch is
A--Buzzer Stop Switch
B--Engine Coolant Temperature Indicator
C--Engine Oil Pressure Indicator
Wiper switch (A) has three positions.
· INT position.......Wiper starts operating intermittently.
· ON position........Wiper operates continuously
· OFF position.......Wiper automatically stops operating.
NOTE: The wiper and washer do not operate unless the
upper front window is closed and the right-side
lock pin is installed.