OPENING SIDE WINDOWS
CAUTION: Avoid serious crushing injury from
boom. Never place any part of body beyond
window bar or frame. It could be crushed by the
boom if boom control lever is accidentally
bumped or otherwise engaged.
Do not remove window bars. If window or bars
are missing or broken, replace immediately.
Both right side window and cab door window can be
1. Right-rear side window: Unlatch the lock (A). Push joint
part of lock to open window.
2. Cab door window: Slide front pane to the rear and rear
pane to the front.
OPENING AND CLOSING THE UPPER
1. Remove center capscrew (B) and washer (C).
2. Remove two lynch pins (A).
3. Raise upper screen and engage prop rod in right lower
corner above lower guard to hold screen open.
1. Lower upper screen.
2. Install two lynch pins (B).
3. Install center cap screw (B) and washer (C).
B--Capscrew, 10 mm x 25 mm