Operating the Machine
MOVING MACHINE OFF AN EMBANKMENT
1. To move machine over edge of embankment, position
bucket with flat surface resting on ground. Angle (A) of
arm to boom should be 90°.
Bucket must be on ground before machine begins to
IMPORTANT: To prevent machine damage, do not
allow machine to impact ground with
bucket absorbing force of the fall.
2. As machine moves forward, raise the boom and retract
arm until front of tracks reaches the lower ground level.
3. Raise bucket off the ground. Rotate upperstructure
4. Position bucket on ground with flat surface of bucket
resting on ground. Angle (A) of arm to boom should be
5. Lower boom slightly and propel machine towards lower
level as the arm is extended.
6. When tracks clear embankment, raise boom to lower
undercarriage on lower ground level.
7. To move machine onto an embankment, reverse