close windows, roof vent, and cab
If machine cannot be transported with arm fully
retracted, remove bucket or attachment and retract
10. Close windows, roof vent, and cab door.
5. Lower bucket onto blocks.
11. Cover exhaust opening to prevent entry of wind
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
IMPORTANT: Prevent possible damage to
hydraulic lines, rods, and hoses.
6. Run engine at 1/2 speed without load for 2 minutes.
Fasten chains to machine frame.
7. Move engine speed rpm dial to slow idle position.
12. Install chock blocks, 2 transport brackets over
track shoes, and blocking under arm. Fasten
8. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
machine to trailer with 8 chains and nylon strap.
9. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
IMPORTANT: Prevent cab electrical component
damage from bad weather. Always