PREPARE MACHINE FOR MAINTENANCE
Before performing maintenance procedures given in the
following chapters and before leaving the operator's seat,
park the machine as described below unless another
position is specified in the procedure.
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Lower bucket to the ground.
3. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
4. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
5. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
6. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
7. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
OPEN ACCESS DOORS FOR SERVICE
CAUTION: Prevent possible injury from door
closing. Secure door in the OPEN position.
To hold door open, remove rod from stored position (A)
and insert in tab (B) on door.
Right Side Access Door
Continued on next page