Maintenance--Every 250 Hours
1. Park the machine on level ground rotating propel
gearbox until bottom of the oil level check plug is even
with the horizontal centerline.
2. Lower bucket to the ground.
3. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
4. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
5. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
6. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
7. Attach a "Do Not Operate" tag on the right control
8. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
Continued on next page