PREPARE MACHINE FOR STORAGE
1. Repair worn or damaged parts. Install new parts, if
necessary, to avoid needless delays later.
2. Clean primary air cleaner.
IMPORTANT: High pressure washing [greater than
1379 kPa (13.8 bar) (200 psi)] can
should be allowed to air dry for 30 days
minimum after receipt of machine
before cleaning parts or machines with
high pressure. Use low pressure wash
operations until 30 days have elapsed.
3. Wash the machine. [Use low pressure wash operations
(less than 1379 kPa (13.8 bar) (200 psi) until 30 days
after receipt of machine have elapsed.] Paint areas to
prevent rust. Replace decals, where needed.
4. Apply waste oil to track chains. Run machine back and
forth several times. Park machine on a hard surface to
prevent tracks from freezing to ground.
5. Store machine in a dry, protected place. If stored
outside, cover with a waterproof material.
Continued on next page