OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
WARNING: Always remember the
CAUTIONS, WARNINGS, and NOTES
before operating this machine and prior to
PREPARE MACHINE FOR MAINTENANCE
Before performing PMCS and before leaving the
operator's seat, park the machine as described
below unless another position is specified in the
(1) Park machine on a level surface.
(2) Lower bucket to the ground.
(3) Turn auto-idle switch off.
CAUTION: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
(4) Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position
without load for 2 minutes.
(5) Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
(6) Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from
(7) Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked
Perform all weekly and before operations PMCS if:
(1) You are the assigned operator and have not
operated the machine since the last weekly.
(2) You are operating the machine for the first
Inspect machine daily before starting and after
NOTE: If leakage is detected, further
investigation is needed to determine the
location and cause of the leak.