OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(1) Inspect oil cooling lines and hoses for cracks.
(2) Look for evidence of leakage.
Any Class III leak evident
(3) Make sure dipstick (A) is fully seated.
(4) Remove dipstick and check oil level.
(5) Add oil (filler cap [B]) if level is below the
Oil level is below the ADD
ADD or cross-hatched area mark on the
mark on the dipstick
NOTE: BEFORE THE ENGINE IS
STARTED: The engine is full when oil level is
in the cross-hatched area.
AFTER THE ENGINE HAS BEEN RUN:
Allow the oil to drain into the oil pan for 10
minutes after engine stops before checking the oil
level. The oil level must be above the ADD mark.
If necessary, remove oil filler cap (B) and add oil.
(6) Inspect engine compartment for loose or
Any damage that would
NOTE: Ensure that engine access door is
closed securely after inspection is complete.