OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(1) Turn key switch to ON position. All instrument
lights should stay on for approximately 3
(2) Check and replace any bulb that fails to light.
(3) Check that gauge indicates fuel level and the
Coolant gauge in red zone
coolant gauge does NOT go to the red zone.
NOTE: The level check does NOT take the
place of before operation check at hydraulic
oil level window, engine coolant recovery
tank, or engine oil level dipstick.
(1) With key switch in the ON position, press level
check switch (A).
(2) Check that hydraulic oil level (B) engine
Any WARNING light fails
coolant (C) and engine oil level light (D)
illuminate to indicate levels are adequate for