OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(2) Insert 4 mm (0.15-in.) Allen wrench (D) into
hole (E) and turn counterclockwise.
(3) Slowly turn cap (A) counterclockwise. Remove
(4) Install cap to case assembly (C) by aligning
marks (B) and turning clockwise to lock
(5) Tighten vent plug.
NOTE: Ensure that access door is closed
securely after inspection is complete.
Perform Operational Checks
(See Operational Checkout, Chapter 19.)
Check Decontamination Kit Holder and Holder Strap
(1) Check decontamination kit holder strap for
Any damage that would
fraying, cutting, or wear. Replace if necessary.
prevent safe operation
(2) Ensure that decontamination kit holder and
bolts are tight.
Clean Breaker Bush
(1) When using the breaker in upward positions,
the tool should be removed every 8 hours and
the internal faces of the bush cleaned.