OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(2) Loosen plug (F) for several seconds to drain
water and sediment into a container. Do not
remove plug completely. Dispose of waste
(3) Tighten sump plug and vent.
To check oil:
(1) Remove dipstick (A) to release air pressure.
(2) Wipe dipstick clean and insert completely into
(3) Remove dipstick. Oil must be approximately
Oil level is below ADD or
halfway below the "H" (level) mark.
SAFE mark on dipstick
To add oil:
(1) Remove filler cap (B).
(2) Add oil (see Fuels and Lubricants, Chapter 9).
(3) Install filler cap.