OPERATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
Run Arctic Starter Heater
(1) Switch heater on (for 2 minutes with a
"continuous green" LED light) once a month
during periods when heater is not used. This
engine from seizing.
Check Arctic Starter Glow Pin
(1) Check glow plug cable and connection. Make
sure that connection is not corroded or dirty.
Inspect Fire Extinguisher
Pressure is not within
(1) Check gauge on fire extinguisher. Make sure
that the dial is within the green area on the
(2) Check tightness of fire extinguisher bracket
(3) Check the fire extinguisher hose for cracks,
wear, or damage. Replace if necessary.
(4) Check that tamper seal is intact.
Inspect Primary Air Cleaner Element
(1) Open front service door.
(2) Loosen wing nut to remove cover.
(3) Remove wing nut and primary element (A).
Primary element is
Clean the primary element.
damaged or dirty
NOTE: Ensure that front service door is
closed securely after inspection is complete.