PUMP DRIVE GEARBOX START-UP
IMPORTANT: Pump drive gearbox will be damaged if
not filled with oil before starting the
engine. Procedure must be performed
whenever a new pump drive gearbox is
installed or oil has been drained from
1. Install the drain plug (C).
2. Remove plastic cap from fill plug (B). Remove fill plug.
3. Add oil. (See Diesel Engine and Pump Gearbox Oils in
4. Install filler cap and plastic cap.
5. Check oil level on dipstick (A). Oil level must be
approximately halfway below "H" (level) mark and end