REMOVE TRACK CHAIN
CAUTION: Prevent possible injury from high
pressure grease. Do not remove grease fitting
(A) from valve (B).
1. Loosen valve (B) one to two turns to release grease
through bleed hole (C).
NOTE: Disconnect track chain at the end of track frame
where the work is to be done.
2. Move track chain so master pin (A) is over front idler or
3. Remove snap ring (B).
4. Remove a track shoe on each side of master pin.
5. Put wooden blocks in front of idler and under chain so
chain does not fall when master pin is removed.
6. Raise machine so sprocket teeth clear chain.
Continued on next page