Removal and Installation
7. Install support plate (B). Tighten cap screws (A).
8. Install water pump coolant hoses.
9. Install fan and air conditioning belts. (See procedure in
10. Install fan, shroud, and guards. (See procedure in
11. Fill coolant. Approximate capacity is 30 L (8 gal).
REMOVE AND TEST THERMOSTATS
CAUTION: Explosive release of fluids from
pressurized cooling system can cause serious
burns. Do not drain coolant until coolant
temperature is below operating temperature.
Always loosen cooling system filler cap,
radiator cap, or drain valve slowly to relieve
1. Drain coolant. Approximate capacity is 30 L (8 gal).
2. Remove upper radiator hose.
3. Visually inspect the area around the water manifold for
leaks. Partially drain coolant from the cooling system.
Continued on next page