Removal and Installation
11. Install leak-off connectors (A) with O-rings on injection
nozzles. Tighten securely.
12. Loosen all leak-off line fittings (A), remove pipes (B),
and inspect packings (C) that are worn or cut.
NOTE: Mark each leak-off pipe before disassembly to
assure assembly in correct location.
13. Check all pipes and fittings for wear or damage and
replace as necessary.
14. Reinstall new packings (if needed), and pipes into
T-fittings. Tighten all connections securely.
15. Install nuts (D) and packings onto leak-off connectors.
Install complete assembly over appropriate leak-off
16. Tighten all leak-off line connections securely at each
17. Connect leak-off line at injection pump and tighten
Continued on next page