6. Install turbocharger (See INSTALL
TURBOCHARGER earlier in this group).
7. Install three guide studs (A) in locations shown.
IMPORTANT: All intake manifold connections must be
tight to prevent loss of power resulting
from lower manifold pressure, and
possible engine damage.
8. Using new gaskets, install aftercooler assembly to
cylinder head. Tighten cap screws to 47 N·m (35 lb-ft).
9. Connect coolant inlet and outlet hoses to aftercooler
and tighten clamps.
10. Connect turbocharger oil inlet and return lines.