REPLACE PRIMARY (ROUND) FUEL
NOTE: Refer to your operator's manual for recommended
servicing and (hourly) replacement intervals.
1. Thoroughly clean exterior of filter element (E) and
mounting base (A). Also clean around filter mounting
NOTE: Lifting up on ring as it is rotated helps to get it
past retaining detent.
2. Rotate retaining ring (F) counterclockwise (left) 1/4
turn. Remove ring with filter element.
3. Remove water separator (B) from filter element. Drain
and clean water separator, dry with compressed air.
NOTE: Note indexing keys (D) on filter element. These
keys insure proper alignment of filter element to
4. Install water separator onto new filter element.
Fuel Filter/Water Separator
5. Index filter element until longer, vertical keys are
oriented away from engine. Insert filter element into
mounting base securely. It may be necessary to rotate
filter for correct alignment.
6. Install retaining ring (F) to mounting base, making
certain dust seal (C) is in place on filter base. Tighten
retaining ring until it locks into detent position and a
`click' sound can be heard.
Group 105 of CTM134.