IMPORTANT: DO NOT move delivery valve fittings
while loosening line nuts. If a delivery
valve and barrel housing rotates while
loosening or tightening a fuel line nut,
injection pump must be recalibrated on
a test stand. Use a backup wrench. On
Bosch "P" pumps, JDE90 Serrated
Wrench (B) MUST BE used.
13. Remove injection line nuts (A) from injection pump
delivery valves. On Bosch "P" pumps, use JDE90
Serrated Wrench (B) along with either JDF22
Crowsfoot Wrench (C) or a standard 3/4-in. line
Removing Lines (Bosch "P" Pump Shown)
wrench. (On Nippondenso "A" pumps, use JDF22
Crowsfoot Wrench or equivalent to hold valve fittings.)
14. Disconnect throttle linkage from pump.
15. Remove four injection pump mounting stud nuts.
16. Carefully remove injection pump and place it on a
clean flat surface.
17. Cap all delivery valve fittings.