3. Insert injection nozzle into cylinder head. Turn gland
nut by hand to make sure it is threaded straight in
4. Use outer socket of JDE92 Nozzle Socket and turn
gland nut down to remove most of the looseness.
5. Rotate nozzle holder so holes for leak-off connector
threads (A) are facing straight out from cylinder head.
Installing Injection Nozzles in Cylinder Head
6. Position inner socket (D) of JDE92 Nozzle Socket over
nozzle holder and engage with flats at top of nozzle
7. Place outer socket (C) on gland nut with socket
"window" (B) facing outward.
8. Insert handle (A) through window into inner socket. Ball
detent in handle will keep it secured to inner socket.
NOTE: Handle simulates position of leak-off connector,
which must be square with engine to permit
proper installation of leak-off lines.
Continued on next page