External Fuel Supply Systems
BLEED THE FUEL SYSTEM
1. Place pan under primary filter (water separator) drain
2. Open bleed screw (A) and push pump (B) until fuel
free of bubbles flows from around the bleed screw.
3. Close bleed screw (A) and loosen bleed screw (E)
from final fuel filter.
4. Push pump until only fuel flows from bleed screw
NOTE: If you run out of fuel and air is in the supply line
to the injection pump continue next step.
5. Loosen fuel line (D) at injection pump and push pump
until fuel free of bubbles flows from connector.
6. Tighten fuel line.
F--Final Fuel Filter