REMOVE AND INSTALL DAMPENER DRIVE
CAUTION: The hydraulic oil tank is pressurized.
High pressure release of oil from pressurized
system can cause serious burns or penetrating
injury. Release pressure from tank by loosening
vent plug. It is not necessary to remove vent
1. Loosen vent plug (A) to release air pressure in
hydraulic oil tank.
2. Drain hydraulic oil tank. Approximate oil capacity is 159
L (42 gal).
3. Drain pump drive gearbox. Approximate oil capacity is
1.0 L (1.3 qt).
4. Remove the hood. Remove the hood support and
5. Remove the muffler and muffler bracket. (See
procedure in Group 0530)
6. Remove hydraulic pump and splitter drive. (See
procedure in Group 0851).
Continued on next page