Wiring Harness and Switches
REMOVE AND INSTALL STARTER SWITCH
1. Disconnect battery ground (-) cable.
2. Remove four cap screws from under control lever boot.
3. Turn cover. Remove cap screws.
4. Disconnect wiring harness connector (B).
5. Replace parts as necessary.
A--Screw (3 used)
6. Connect wiring harness to connector (D).
7. Install switch (C) and spring washer (B) through
bracket and install nut (A).
8. Install covers and boot.
9. Connect battery ground (-) cable.
10. After connecting batteries, the engine controller must
be recalibrated or reset for engine speed.
Machine can now be started and operated as usual.
D--Wiring Harness Connector