REMOVE AND INSTALL SLIDING WINDOWS
1. Pull molding (D) from inside of window.
2. Cut adhesive (E) between cab flange and window
frame (B) using a putty knife.
IMPORTANT: Use extreme care to avoid damaging
frame and windowpane. Remove
window using two people; one to push
window out, the other to keep window
3. Carefully push window frame from cab.
4. Lift frame slightly at top-center to remove and install
5. Apply instant gel adhesive to cab flange.
6. Install windows and frame with spacers (C) at the
bottom and two on each end of frame.
7. Install three spacers (A) at top of frame.
8. Using water as a lubricant, push window frame tight
against cab flange.
A--Top Spacer (3 used)
9. Install molding (D) around window and cab flange.
C--Bottom and Side Spacer