Seat and Seat Belt
Seat and Carrier
35 kg (75 lb) approximate
CHECK SEAT ADJUSTMENTS
1. Turn weight adjustment knob (A) to adjust seat to
weight of operator. Weight is displayed on knob.
2. Push seat height and angle adjustment lever (B) down
while sitting on seat or while standing and pulling up
on seat to obtain desired height. Release lever. Push
down lever while sitting on seat to adjust seat to
desired angle. Release lever.
3. Push console and seat fore-aft adjustment lever (C)
down to adjust seat and both right and left consoles to
desired distance from propel pedals and levers.
Release lever to lock seat and consoles into position.
4. Pull seat fore-aft adjustment lever (D) up to unlock seat
from both consoles. Slide seat to desired distance from
control levers. Release lever.
5. Pull backrest adjustment lever (E) up to release
backrest lock. Move backrest to desired position.
A--Weight Adjustment Knob
B--Seat Height and Angle Adjustment Lever
C--Console and Seat Fore-Aft Adjustment Lever
D--Seat Fore-Aft Adjustment Lever
E--Backrest Adjustment Lever