R134A REFRIGERANT RECOVERY,
RECYCLING AND CHARGING STATION
CAUTION: Do not remove high pressure relief
valve (B). Air conditioning system will
discharge rapidly causing possible injury.
IMPORTANT: Use correct refrigerant recovery,
recycling and charging stations. DO
NOT mix refrigerant, hoses, fittings,
components or refrigerant oils.
1. Close both high and low pressure valves on refrigerant
recovery, recycling and charging station (J).
2. Remove cap from low pressure test port (A).
3. Connect low pressure blue hose (G) from refrigerant
recovery, recycling and charging station (J) to low
4. Connect high pressure red hose (I) to high pressure
quick disconnect (F).
5. Follow the manufacturer's instructions when using the
refrigerant recovery, recycling and charging station.
A--Low Pressure Test Port
B--High Pressure Relief Valve
C--Low Pressure Hose
D--Low Pressure Switch
E--High Pressure Switch
F--High Pressure Quick-Disconnect
H--High Pressure Hose
J--Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling and Charging