CAUTION: The hydraulic oil tank is pressurized.
High pressure release of oil from pressurized
system can cause serious burns or penetrating
injury. Release pressure from tank by loosening
vent plug. It is not necessary to remove vent
3. Loosen vent plug (A) to release air pressure from
4. Slowly loosen rod supply lines (A) and disconnect.
5. Remove cap screws (2) from left side of pin (3).
6. Remove pin (3).
7. Remove cap screws (9), washers (8), and retaining
plate (7) from pin (4).
8. Remove pin (4). Take note of location and quantity of
9. Raise arm to separate from the quick-disconnect hitch
A--Hydraulic Lines (2 used)
(1) out of the way.
10. Replace parts as necessary.
11. Position arm into the quick-disconnect hitch into
position on the arm. Align the pin bores.
12. Install pin (4), shims (5) and spacer (6).
13. Install retaining plate (7) and cap screws (9) and lock
14. Install pin (3) and set screw (2).
15. Install hydraulic lines (A).