CONTROL LEVER PATTERN CONVERSION
To change your machine pilot control levers from the
standard pattern to a John Deere pattern:
1. Lower bucket to ground.
2. Turn auto-idle switch off.
3. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
4. Turn engine rpm dial to slow idle position and turn key
switch to OFF to stop engine. Remove key from
5. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to LOCK position.
CAUTION: High pressure release of oil from
pressurized system can cause serious burns or
penetrating injury. The hydraulic tank is
pressurized. Release air pressure by loosening
6. Release air pressure from hydraulic oil tank by
loosening vent plug (A).
7. Open door on storage compartment behind cab and
remove cover above flow regulator.
Continued on next page