17. Apply clean hydraulic oil to pistons (C). Place pistons
horizontally against drive shaft and install pistons.
18. Apply multi-purpose grease to pin (D). Install pin on
center shaft (B).
19. Install parts (A and B).
C--Piston (7 used)
20. Install link feedback (D) into housing.
21. Install dowel pin into slot in housing. Dowel pin is a
22. Install rotor (E), aligning holes with center shaft and
pistons, and slot with pin in center shaft.
23. Apply clean hydraulic oil to rotor (E) and valve plate
(B). Install valve plate (B) and snap rings (C).
Install O-rings (A) and housing-to-cover packing.
A--O-Ring (3 used)
C--Snap Ring (2 used)
E--Rotor (Cylinder Block)
Continued on next page