3. Remove plug to drain hydraulic oil from oil cooler.
4. Remove radiator expansion tank. (See procedure in
5. Remove charge air cooler. (See procedure in Group
NOTE: It is not necessary to evacuate the air conditioning
6. Remove cap screws from air conditioning condenser.
(See procedure in Group 1830).
7. Remove fan, shroud, and guards. (See procedure in
8. Loosen clamp and remove lower radiator hose.
9. Loosen clamps. Remove hoses (F and J).
10. Remove cap screws (D). Remove cover (E).
11. Remove cap screws (A, C, G, and I). Remove
CAUTION: Use appropriate lifting device for
A--Cap Screw (2 used)
B--Spacer (2 used)
D--Cap Screw (2 used)
NOTE: The radiator and oil cooler are removed as an
12. Remove radiator and oil cooler assembly.
I--Cap Screw (4 used)
13. Disassemble oil cooler and radiator. (See procedure
in this group.)
14. Repair or replace as necessary.
15. Assemble oil cooler and radiator. (See procedure in
16. Install radiator and oil cooler assembly.
17. Install spacers (B) and tighten cap screws (A, C, G,
Continued on next page