Hydraulic Impact Breaker
4. Install inflating body to accumulator.
5. Using an Allen wrench (A), slowly unscrew square pin
on inflating body to open nitrogen.
6. To clean accumulator, set pressure regulator on tank
at its preset pressure value. Start nitrogen by opening
charging valve on tank, then close charging valve on
the tank and discharge nitrogen in accumulator shell.
7. Set pressure regulator on tank to value indicated in
charging valve on tank. After about five minutes, when
pressure in accumulator has reached appropriate level,
close off square pin on inflating body with wrench.
8. Close nitrogen tank and discharge emissions pipe.
9. Attach pressure reducer/regulator once again to
inflating screw and check that pressure has reached
appropriate level (see Torque Specifications). Remove
regulator and tighten inflating screw with 14 mm Allen
wrench to final torque of 5 kg/m maximum.
Continued on next page