Mechanical Drive Elements
5. Remove steel balls (A) using a magnet.
6. Remove spacers (B) using a length of wire.
7. Turn inner race to remove remaining steel balls and
8. Lift outer race off inner race.
9. Install outer race over inner race.
10. Replace parts as necessary.
11. Apply multi-purpose grease to spacers (B) and steel
balls (A) and install.
Install the same number of spacers as were removed.
Turn inner race as needed to install spacers and steel
A--Steel Ball (95 used)
B--Spacer (95 used)
Continued on next page