7. Install output shaft (D) and roller bearing into housing.
8. Install O-ring (E) into groove in housing. Apply clean oil
9. Install oil seal in cover (A) so seal lip (spring side) is
towards the inside of housing. Apply clean oil to seal
10. Install cover and oil seal into housing.
11. Install snap rings (B and C).
A--Cover and Oil Seal
12. Install 47 x 61 x 3 mm washer (A) at the bottom of
bore in cylinder block, the spring (B), and then the 50
x 61 x 3 mm washers (A).
13. Compress the spring using a disk and a press.
Install the snap ring (C).
A--50 x 61 x 3 mm Top Washer (3 used)
--47 x 61 x 3 mm Bottom Washer
Continued on next page