UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
Check Breaker Tool Contact Areas for Proper Lubrication
(1) Check that the tool contact areas (especially
the chuck housing) are well lubricated and
smooth. A properly lubricated tool will show
streaks of grease below the lower bushing on
the tool shank. Remove any bumps or rough
areas with a wire brush.
Clean Quick-Disconnect Hitch Cavity and
Grease Safety Lock Pin
(1) Remove quick-disconnect hitch cover by
removing four cap screws and washers.
(2) Clean dirt and debris from quick-disconnect
(3) Apply grease to safety lock pin tube until
grease is visible at ends of tube (see Fuels and
(4) Install hitch cover.
Check Quick-Disconnect Hitch for Loose Bolts
(1) Ensure that all bolts are within proper torque
Check Arctic Starter Glow Pin
(1) Check glow pin for wear or damage. Replace if
Check Arctic Starter Coolant Hoses and Clamps
Any Class III leak evident
(1) Check coolant hoses for wear, cracking, or
leaks. Replace if necessary.
(2) Check clamp tightness and for wear or damage.
Replace if necessary.
Check All Arctic Starter Electrical Lines and Connections
(1) Visually check all electrical lines and
connections for corrosion. Replace if