UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
Check Carrier Hydraulic Flow and Pressure
Check Breaker Accumulator Charge
Rotate Breaker Retaining Axles
(1) Use a screwdriver or similar tool to turn
locking screws 180 degrees.
(2) Use a screwdriver or similar tool to push
retaining axle out of breaker from opposite
(3) Rotate retaining axles 180 degrees, or replace if
(4) Grease retaining axles and reinstall.
(5) Turn locking bolts 180 degrees to lock retaining
axles in place.
(1) Park machine on level ground rotating propel
gearbox until bottom of the oil level check
plug (B) is even with the horizontal centerline
(2) Lower boom to the ground.
(3) Turn auto-idle switch off.