UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
dirt and water. If the grease is contaminated,
remove grease and replace with clean
NOTE: If water or mud is found in swing
gear area, refer to "Operating in Water and
Mud" in the Operating the Machine section.
(3) Add grease as required (approximately 0.113
kg [1/4 lb] every 90°) (see Fuels and
CAUTION: Excessive grease can damage the
(4) Remove excessive grease that extrudes over the
top of the swing drive pinion.
(5) Install access cover.
Inspect Air Intake Hoses
(1) Inspect hoses (A) for cracks and leaks. Replace
(2) Tighten clamps.
Inspect Breaker Upper and Lower Bushings
(1) Measure upper bushing for wear. Replace if
inside diameter exceeds 158 mm (6.22 in.).
(2) Grease the bushings before reinstalling tool.
(INDECO Supreme 1000 grease or other HD
Moly Grease containing 3 to 5 percent