UNIT PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
FOR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR 330LCR
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
EQUIPMENT IS NOT
PROCEDURE: DO THE PMCS AND HAVE ITEM
REPAIRED, FILLED, OR ADJUSTED AS NEEDED
(7) Tighten vent plug.
(1) Park machine on level ground rotating propel
gearbox until bottom of the oil level check
plug (B) is even with the horizontal centerline
(2) Lower boom to the ground.
(3) Turn auto-idle switch off.
(4) Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position
without load for 2 minutes.
CAUTION: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
(5) Move engine rpm dial to slow idle and turn key
switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
(6) Attach a "Do Not Operate" tag on the right
(7) Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked