PILOT SHUT-OFF VALVE LINKAGE ADJUSTMENT
A--Pilot Shut-Off Lever
C--Pilot Shut-Off Valve
5. Pull pilot shut-off lever to the OFF position. Check
1.5 0.5 mm (0.06 0.02 in.)
that lever is against the rear stop.
Pilot Shut-Off Valve
Lever-to-Cap Screw Head
CAUTION: Machine may move if adjustment
is incorrect. Before checking pilot shut-off
1. Stop engine.
lever adjustment, make sure the area around
machine is clear.
2. Remove cover underneath operator's station.
6. Start the engine. Run engine at slow idle. Actuate
3. Push pilot shut-off lever (A) forward to the ON
the hydraulic functions. Hydraulic functions must not
position. Check that lever is against the front stop.
move with the pilot shut-off lever in the OFF
position. If hydraulic function move, repeat
4. Adjust ball joints on rod (B) to get the specified
clearance between valve lever (D) and head of cap
Pilot Shut-Off Valve Lever-to-Cap Screw Head--Specification
Clearance............................................. 1.5 0.5 mm (0.06 0.02 in.)