Fuel delivery will shut off after flowing for
(10) Allow arctic heater (25) to operate until fuel
delivery shuts off.
(11) Shut off artic heater (25)
Fuel measurement should be between 0.25
fl.oz. (7.5 ml) and 0.29 fl.oz. (8.6 ml).
(12) Read quantity of fuel in graduated cylinder.
If fuel measured is not between 0.25 fl.oz.
(7.5 ml) and 0.29 fl.oz. (8.6 ml), replace fuel
· No smoking, flames, sparks, or glowing
or hot objects are allowed within 50 ft.
(15 m) of vehicle. Fire or explosion may
cause personal injury or death.
· Fuel and oil are slippery and can cause
falls. To avoid injury, wipe up spilled fuel
or oil with rags.
· To prevent possible injury, wear gloves
and protective eye equipment when
handling fuel. Failure to comply may
result in injury or death to personnel.
(13) Install hose (27) on glow pin connection (28)
with cable tie (26).
(14) Install cover (24) on arctic heater (25) with
three screws (23).
(15) Install arctic heater cover (3) on arctic heater
box (4) with two washers (2) and screws (3).
d. Follow-On Maintenance.
END OF TASK