3. Remove injection pump drive gear cover and O-ring.
4. Install JDG886 Injection Pump Timing Pin (A) through
injection pump drive gear into injection pump hub until
it bottoms. In some instances, it may be necessary to
rotate the pump drive hub slightly to get the pin
5. Disconnect injection pump lube line (B).
6. Disconnect fuel shutoff solenoid electrical connector
7. Remove fuel inlet line (D). Remove fuel leak-off line
8. Disconnect fuel supply pump lines (F).
9. Disconnect aneroid line (G).
A--JDG886 Injection Pump Timing Pin
B--Injection Pump Lube Line
C--Fuel Shutoff Solenoid Electrical Connector
D--Fuel Inlet Line
E--Fuel Leak-off Line
F--Fuel Supply Pump Lines
H--Fuel Shutoff Solenoid
Continued on next page