58. Inspect, repair or replace parts as necessary.
54. Remove pin (C), chain axle (B), and front chain
59. Install nut (L), chain fastener (K), and gudgeon (J).
55. Remove gudgeon (D), chain fastener (E), and nut
60. Install rear chain (G), chain axle (H), and pin (I).
61. Install nut (F), gudgeon (D), and chain fastener
56. Remove pin (I), chain axle (H) and rear chain (G).
57. Remove gudgeon (J), chain fastener (K), and nut
62. Install front chain (A), chain axle (B), and pin (C).
Continued on next page