Operating the Machine
With bucket loop: Fasten sling/chain to bucket loop (A),
bucket curled and arm retracted.
3. Coordinate hand signals with your signal man before
4. Know location of all persons in working area.
5. Attach a hand line to load and make sure person
holding it is away from load.
6. Before starting job, test your load.
Park your machine close to load.
Attach load to machine.
Raise load 50 mm (2 in.) above the ground.
Swing the load all the way to one side.
While keeping load close to the ground, move it
away from machine.
· If there is any indication of reduced stability of your
machine, lower load to the ground.
7. Lift load only as high as necessary.
With Bucket Loop