CONTROL LEVER PATTERN CONVERSION
To change your machine pilot control levers from the
standard pattern to a John Deere pattern:
1. Lower bucket to the ground.
2. Turn auto-idle switch off. Run engine with engine rpm
dial at 1/3 position without load for 2 minutes.
3. Turn engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
Turn key switch to OFF to stop engine. Remove key
4. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to LOCK position.
CAUTION: High pressure release of oil from
pressurized system can cause serious burns or
penetrating injury. The hydraulic tank is
pressurized. Do not remove vent plug. Release
air pressure by loosening vent plug.
5. Release air pressure from hydraulic oil tank by loosing
6. Open door on storage compartment behind cab.
Continued on next page