ASSEMBLE FRONT IDLER
A--Pin (2 used)
D--Plug (2 used)
F--Metal Face Seal (2
B--Bushing (2 used)
E--Bracket (Bearing) (2
G--O-Ring (2 used)
J--Cap Screw (4 used)
IMPORTANT: O-rings and seat surfaces for
1. Apply a thin film of oil to bushings (B). Install
O-rings must be clean, dry, and oil
bushings so flange is tight against shoulder of idler
free, so O-rings do not slip when
idler is turning.
2. Install O-rings (G) on axle (H).
6. Thoroughly clean the O-rings and seat surfaces in
idler, bracket, and seal rings using volatile,
3. Apply a thin layer of NEVER-SEEZ lubricant or an
non-petroleum base solvent and lint-free tissues.
equivalent to end of axle from O-ring to end of axle,
and to bore in bracket (E).
7. Install O-ring on seal rings.
4. Install axle (H) into bracket (E).
8. Install metal face seals (F) in bracket (E) and idler
5. Apply NEVER-SEEZ lubricant or an equivalent to
pin (A). Install pin.
NEVER-SEEZ is a trademark of Emhart Chemical Group.
Continued on next page