LOADING MACHINE ON TRAILER CONTINUED
Always use a ground guide when operating machine up ramp to load on trailer. Failure to use a
ground guide may cause injury or death to personnel or damage to equipment.
Drive with extreme caution, at low idle, and in 1st gear forward only. Failure to follow this warning
may cause injury or death to personnel or damage to equipment.
Using ground guide assistance and in 1st gear only, drive machine onto trailer bed slowly.
If necessary, and as directed by the ground guide, raise loader arm as required so that loader arm and work tool will clear
If necessary, and as directed by the ground guide, raise the dipper as required so that the dipper and work tool will clear
the ground as the machine climbs the loading ramp.
10. The machine can be positioned in either of two modes depending on prevailing height restrictions. See Figures 2 and 3 for
Figure 2. Backhoe in Normal Travel Configuration
11. Once machine is correctly positioned on trailer bed, lower loader arm (WP 0004). Secure as required.
12. If the configuration for reduced travel height is required, lower the backhoe (WP 0004) so that the work tool is resting on
13. Place transmission in N (Neutral) and engage parking brake (WP 0004).
15. Move hydraulic control levers through all positions to relieve hydraulic system pressure in lines. Return levers to neutral
16. Turn battery disconnect switch to OFF position (WP 0004).