setting of proportional solenoid valve will need to be
1. Keep parts for each solenoid valve together.
adjusted. (See Proportional Solenoid Valve Test
and Adjustment in Group 9025-25.)
When removing solenoid coil (F), do not lose spring
2. Repair or replace parts as necessary.
Only remove lock nut (B) and adjusting screw (D) if
3. Install washer (R) and plate (Q).
replacement of O-ring (C) is necessary. Pressure
4. Apply clean oil to sleeve (P) and O-rings (M, N and O).
5. Install sleeve so ports align with ports in manifold (S).
Continued on next page